ULVERSTONE VISITOR INFORMATION CENTRE
13-15 Alexandra Road, Ulverstone TAS7315
phone: 03 6425 2839
fax: 03 6425 5926
The Ulverstone Visitor Information Centre is open 7 days a week from 9.00am to 5.00pm (Closed Christmas Day, Anzac Day and Good Friday) during May to September 10.00am to 4.00pm on weekends and public holidays and offers a full range of visitor services. Visitor, Community & Event Information:
- National Park Holiday Passes
- Accommodation, Cruise & Tour Bookings
- Gallery Wall Exhibitions
- Visual Displays & Free Wifi
- Art & Craft Display & Sales
- Souvenirs, maps, postcards & Books
- Public Toilets & Baby change table
Come in for a friendly welcome, have a look around our Centre and find out about Tasmania's Central Coast.
PENGUIN VISITOR INFORMATION CENTRE
78 Main Road, Penguin TAS 7316
phone: 03 6437 1421
fax: 03 6437 1465
The Penguin Visitor Information Centre is open from 9:00am to 4:00pm daily during the months of October to April and Open 9.30am to 3.30pm daily during the months of May to September. (Closed Good Friday, Christmas Day and Anzac Day).
- Local visitor information
- Souvenirs, maps, postcards and books
- Little penguin display
- Public toilets
Completely manned by volunteers, call into our Centre for friendly conversation and information.